09.10.2013 27 °C
The Quiz Show
Time to test your knowledge of Indonesia.
The Price is Wrong
1) Please place in order of price from least expensive to most expensive:
A) Pack of cigarettes
B) Small pop
C) Chicken burger
D) Can of Friskies cat food
2) A 5 gallon container of drinking water – delivered – costs:
C) 16,000 Rupiah
3) Which is more expensive?
A) Two 5lb bags of rice
B) One 10lb bag of rice
4) Which of the following statements is not true?
A) Doctor visit costs $7.50
B) Sushi meals are $2.00
C) Australian bottle of wine is $55.00
D) interior/exterior car wash costs $3.00
5) One hour taxi ride cost:
So You Want to be a Jutawan (Millionaire)?
1) Soccer fields are lined by a:
a) Lime machine
b) Paint sprayer
c) One person with paint can and brush
d) No lines are on the field
2) Which of the following is NOT a restaurant in Indonesia:
b) Hungry Kitten
3) Man seen driving scooter with one arm while carrying how many 12 ft 2x4’s with the other arm?
4) At a road-side food cart, worker had which of the following pets with him?
5) Public transit driver pulled over and stopped in order to:
a) Go to the bathroom
b) Have a cigarette
c) Pick up passenger
d) Buy his lunch
Answers to this quiz will be posted on next blog.
~Bob Barker & Meredith
All rights reserved by Frank Woods Ent. No copies or reproduction without authorized consent.